Make a claim by printing off the following claim form and sending it to us with a copy of your receipt.
Before lodging your claim
Please check that your receipt contains the following details:
- Full name of the person who received the product, service or treatment.
- Date of your service/treatment or the date the product was purchased.
- Name of the healthcare practitioner who provided the product, service or treatment.
- Provider number of the healthcare practitioner.
- Address and contact number of the healthcare practitioner.
Download Claim Form
- If you have not paid the account, a cheque will be issued in the practitioner’s name.
- All claims submitted must be less than two years from the date of service.
- If you are sending in a claim for health aids, orthotics, orthopaedic shoes or contraceptives, you will need to include a letter from your prescribing practitioner detailing the medical reason you require the aid.
- For inpatient medical claims we require you to send in the Medicare statement unless your invoice tells you to send it directly to your fund.
- If you require your original receipt, please send us a copy as we do not send originals back.