Ezicover® Life Insurance
Ezicover is Zurich’s range of "do it yourself" online life insurance products. It’s a quick and simple way to help provide financial security for you and your family.
Depending on the level of cover selected, the choice you make today could help secure your family's financial wellbeing.
Cover is available for Australian residents aged between 19 and 69. You can choose cover up to $1,500,000 (depending on your age)#. Benefits are payable in the event of your death or terminal illness where your life expectancy is less than 12 months.
- Free cover for the first month
- 10% discount for second life where two applications are submitted and two policies issued at the same time
- Competitive premiums
- Simple and easy application process – online or phone
- Up to $1,500,000 cover available (depending on age)#
- Increase your death benefit by up to $100,000 in any one year without reassessment in the event of certain life changes*
- $15,000 advance payment while your death claim is settled
- 24 hour worldwide cover
- 30-day cooling-off period.
Download policy brochure
+ This is a summary of the benefits only. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the Ezicover Life Insurance Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
# Cover available up to $1,500,000 for persons aged 19-45, up to $1,000,000 for persons aged 46-54, up to $750,000 for persons aged 55-59 and up to $500,000 for persons aged 60-69.
* Death benefit can be increased by up to $100,000 in any one year until the policy anniversary after your 54th birthday without our reassessment of your personal circumstances, following marriage, divorce, becoming a parent, becoming a full-time carer or becoming a widow or widower.
** Available for Ezicover Life Insurance only where you and another person apply for two policies at the same time and both policies are accepted.
Ezicover Life Insurance> is issued by Zurich Australia Limited (Zurich) ABN 92 000 010 195 AFSL 232510 of 5 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. Zurich has prepared the information on this website about Ezicover and Railway and Transport Health Fund is simply passing the information onto you. This information is of a general nature only and does not take in to account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these factors and the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS), available at rthealthfund.com.au, which contains details of conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, before making a decision regarding the product. Railway and Transport Health Fund does not recommend, endorse or advise you about this insurance. They can only refer you to Zurich. If you buy an Ezicover policy, Railway and Transport Health Fund will receive a referral commission from Zurich of 20% (plus GST) of your insurance premium. This amount is paid by Zurich and is not an additional cost to you.